The child-friendly Roscoe Dog Pediatric Nebulizer System designed to reduce anxiety during treatments. Pediatric Nebulizer System provides effective treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. This Roscoe Pediatric compressor Nebulizer system designed to reduce anxiety during treatments. This Nebulizer machine delivers 43 psi at maximum pressure and 16 psi operating pressure (liter flow range 5 – 8 LPM) and weighs only 3.4 pounds.
Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer system comes with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post. This Roscoe Nebulizer machine equipped with complete compressor nebulizers, child mask, tubing, angled mouthpiece, five extra filters, and a five-year warranty.
- Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments
- Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post
- Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, tubing, five extra filters, and instruction manual
- Five-year warranty
- HCPCSCode: E0570*
- HCPCS Code:A7003* for nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013* for foam filters
Pediatric Nebulizers Specifications:
- Power: 120 VAC/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5 amps
- Sound Level: less than 60dBA at 1 meter
- Maximum Compressor Pressure: 29 to 43 psi
- Typical Operating Pressure: 10 to 16 psi
- Typical Operating Flow Rate: 5 ~ 8 LPM
- Medication Capacity: 5 ml
- Particle Size: Less than 5 microns
- Operating Temperature: 50o – 104oF
- Dimensions: 8 4/5″ (L) x 5 2/5″ (W) x 9″ (H)
- Weight: 3.4 lb.