The Roscoe Rite-Neb 4 Nebulizer Compressor System for aerosol therapy offers reliability, high performance, and convenience in size with a nice carrying handle for extra portability, to provide comfortable and effective therapy for your respiratory needs.
Extremely patient-friendly with a simple one-button operation and lightweight design.
At a weight of under 3lbs, the Rite-Neb 4 comes packaged with the compressor, nebulizer, mouthpiece, tee, corrugated reservoir tube, extra tubing, five (5) extra filters, and instruction manual.
- One-Button Power Operation.
- Delivers superior output to competitors' nebulizer systems for faster treatments & better patient compliance.
- Compact & lightweight design for increased portability.
- Quiet operation at less than 65 dBA.
- Metal piston mechanics offers greater durability.
- Attractive retail packaging.
- Includes all necessary supplies to begin treatment right away.
- Dimensions: 6.1" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 3.5" (H)
- Weight: 2.73 lbs
- Nebulization Method: Piston Compressor
- Maximum Pressure: 30 - 50 psi
- Maximum Flow: 6 - 10 LPM
- Sound Level: < 65 dBA
- Medication Capacity: 5 mL
- Particle Size: < 0.5 µm
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz
- Operation Cycle: 20 min on, 40 min off
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year