WIDE AND DEEP-TOE BOX
Provides ample room at the widest part of the foot- the toes. No more cramped toes.
Helps keep your foot in place to prevent slipping or rubbing during your daily walks.
Keeps the heel in place and prevents it from riding up and down in the shoe.
SUPPORTS CUSTOM INSOLE
Our extra-depth shoe is designed to accommodate a custom-molded insole.
ROOM FOR SPACERS
Easily trim the EVA insole to reduce areas of pressure or build up the shoe.
MOLDED HEEL COUNTER
An improved heel counter supports the heel, while a midsole shank adds stability.
- Rubber sole
- Widths: Medium = B, Wide = D, X-Wide = 2E
- Indicated for foot problems related to: Diabetes, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Wide-Toe Box If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide-toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- These diabetic shoes have been designed by a pedorthist to provide protection for your feet from ulcers while offering relief from pain.
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics.